Saturday, September 10, 2011

SALE!!! Music to my ears!

This morning Dan and I went to a church in Lake Zurich for a charity baby extravaganza. The admission was $1 and they had everything from furniture, to clothes, to toys...you name it they had it.The doors opened at 9:00am and we arrived at 8:30am which got us 53 and 54th place in line. The ad said to bring a laundry basket to collect your items, so there we were all the ladies and Dan in line.

We got some great finds for even better prices! When we were checking out the gal just started giggling at the array of things I found. Maybe first time parents was written all over our faces. I think we made out like bandits and I am so excited about our purchases and the idea of decorating! I am even more excited about going back next year when I know if I have a boy or a girl. Either way, here is something I found for a future Halloween.

Dan said, "Uh Jen  the baby won't even be here for 6 more months, this is for a 4 year old" I told him " Put it in the basket!"

No comments:

Post a Comment