Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back to the drawing board

WELL.....we tried. But the pink paint is just not working. It's like a bad sunburn that you think after a little while starts to look better or at least that's what you hope, but that's just not the case. This weekend "Grandma" and I are going to hunt down the right color for baby's room which will be the farthest color from pink. We are also going to look at light fixtures to add the right light to our home. We will be doing can lights in the hallway and foyer, some new track lighting in the kitchen, and perhaps a fixture such as this for her new and improved room.
Pretty amazing, I know. I think I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed with things to do and a deadline on time, but it'll get done. I have some amazing times ahead including a baby shower from the girls at work in a few weeks and then another in February. After that I will begin to think where we are going to put everything. Oh did I mention after we went to register we found out how important microwaves are when it comes to having a baby so we got a new one. Check this out!

Now the stove doesn't match, LOL! On to the next project...

No comments:

Post a Comment