Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More babies

This week alone I just got word of 3 more pregnancies. Another one of my cousins and then family friends that are as close if not closer than family, so I should say another cousin. Could this be more awesome for family get togethers! Our baby is going to have so many friends her age and I am going to have a support group, it's a win-win!!

I can't wait to hear who is next, there are a lot of pregnant women out there!

I wonder what gender all these babies will be and what their names will be. Dan and I have her name all picked out. The funny part is that we knew what we were going to name the baby if it was a boy. We didn't really have any girl names at all and the first one we picked was the night before we found out it was a girl, so with that said I think she picked her own name. I can say it is not on the top 100 names of 2011 so anyone who had a guess will have to wait until March to find out. Stay posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment