Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Showers!!!!

I am so excited about my upcoming baby showers I can't even tell you! The girls at work are throwing me a shower tomorrow and they have already done so much, I am so grateful. This is my second year at Palatine and I can't believe the family I have here already, a lot in part to how great Dan is and how much he is loved. It really is a great feeling to have this type of support and real friendships. I made favors last night to thank the girls for coming. I got a baby bottle kit, filled it with chocolate pearls, and personalized the gift tags. They look like this.

I am also helping with the favors and games for my family/friends "Wine before the Whine" themed shower which should be a hit, I always have things up my sleeve!!! Again this wonderful party would not be possible without the help of my mom and closest friends. I hope my baby has friends like the ones I have. I have come to realize real friendships never die no matter happens. True friends are meant to be true friends, I think there is something in our souls that lets us know when things are right. I feel like I have everyone I need in my life at this time and I am so thankful for all of them. I also have my best friend Veronica back which just makes everything fall into place.
CHEERS!!

1 comment: