Friday, February 24, 2012

36 weeks


We had our 36 week appointment and little did I know that the kicks I was feeling at some points were actually contractions! I was hooked up to a stress test machine and the Dr. said those are contractions. She also gave us the news that I am 1cm dilated. Our little one, is a little one... she is 5lbs. 6 oz but with 3D imagery we have already seen her heart (all 4 chambers), lungs, diaphragm, kidneys, her beautiful little face, nose, and lips...and again those feet that love to kick kick kick. It is amazing how much access we have to our little ones before they get here. It  looks like history will repeat itself and she too will be around my size of 7 lbs. (well 6lbs. 7 oz) but we will have to wait and see! I hope she stays in there to cook a little bit more before making her grand entrance. Love you baby!

1 comment:

  1. Hej,Jennifer kontakta mig i Sverige.Jag kan inte konta dig i USA..ANDRIJA🇷🇸

    ReplyDelete