Thursday, April 19, 2012

Newborn???

It is hard to imagine that at 5 weeks old trying to take a picture of her staying still would be so hard. She is a mover and a shaker as she has been since in the womb. It is also hard to imagine that she is already growing out of newborn diapers and into size 1. She is changing and growing every minute of every day!

The fact that she lives off my breast milk and our care, not to mention this overwhelming love we have for her consumes me, there is nothing more powerful than the bond between a mother and her child. I could just stare at her for hours and I do. She simply falls asleep on my chest and it is the most wonderful feeling I have ever had. My whole life changed as I knew it would, but I never knew it could be this good.

Sleeping baby


These pictures were all taken within 20 seconds!!

Was that the sound of you taking a picture?
Hi MOM!!! I'm Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment