Sunday, July 15, 2012

4 months old!!!!

Charli is 4 months old and what an eventful day it was! Charli had a 9am Doctor appointment and she had 4 shots and a liquid to take. It was not a very good day to start out, she was almost inconsolable this time from the shots and being over tired!!! By the time she woke up from her morning nap we were back on the happy trail. Prior to that she had the hysteric hiccups where it made her entire face jerk, oh I felt sooooo bad, but like Dr. Mike said you get the shots because we want you to be healthy and we love you! Only one more month of more than one shot (6months) phew! Well our little darling grew 2 inches, gained 2 lbs., and her head grew 2cm too!!!! She is now 14.2 lbs, 24.5 in tall which puts her in the 70th percentile for weight and 25th percentile for height. Yeah Charli!!!! She had an afternoon bath and then some play time before a 7:30 pm bedtime. Here is our 4 month old on her big day!!!!!

MOM!, Don't you know the flash wakes me up! Me and Daddy are napping!

Alright, water temp is good!

Oh yeah! I love it!!! Let's have a pool party!

Come on! You told me that joke before!

I am going to get that ball!

My toes are AWESOME!

This is the life!

What a day, I'm ready to be 4 months and a day tomorrow, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment