Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baby Gifts!

How fun and exciting are all the baby gifts we are getting. The Koerners sent this amazing book that gives you a day by synopsis as well as pictures, REAL pictures of what is going on. I have never seen a scary movie and I am not really into science fiction so some of the pictures have me with one eye open with my hands over my face. I have to admit that even as a Physical Education major and having a Masters in Exercise Physiology I have never dissected anything and I get weak in the knees looking at the interior of the body. I haven't even experienced the body works exhibit so maybe this will make me more mature in that part of my life. Mindy, John, Carson, and Carly sent a beautiful statue of a pregnant women and a journal to track our pregnancy with all different questions to capture the memories, I love it. It has been so long since I have kept a journal or a diary and I am so glad to have this journal to put my inner thoughts and feelings in. They are very thoughtful and beautiful gifts and we are very thankful. We head back to the Doctor on Thursday and I am thinking a hidden twin is going to be on this ultrasound. There is a bit of movement going on and I am confused of how this baby can get from one side to the other so quickly. On the other hand the nausea is getting better. Reen told me she ate mashed potatos to ease her nausea, I however learned that complaining helped to ease mine! Can't wait for the next baby picture and starting to share the news!
                                   Believe me Pooh I know how you feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment