Saturday, August 20, 2011

10 WEEKS!!!

We have 30 weeks to go! So what do you think I am having? I added a poll so please let us know. We are thinking boy and have started to think of names. 10 more weeks and we are going to find out so we can start decorating and buying things. The baby is as big a prune today 1.2 in and .14 oz. I am still having some issues with nausea but I am hoping in two weeks when my first trimester is over, that will be as well. Emily and I are going to go maternity shopping next weekend, I don't know what I am supposed to be buying all I know is that I am starting to change a little bit and can only imagine what I am going to look like! I'm getting really excited for the appointment on Thursday and to hear the heartbeat. I think then it is really going to set in for me. I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment