Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hatings NOT Cravings

Dad on Father's Day with his Susan Powder wig and bug zapping racket he got as a gift.

Ugh!!!! Not so good when you don't want to eat anything. I don't have cravings, I have hatings. I hate the smell and the thought of wings. I wasn't a big wing person to begin with and I don't know where that came from but even the thought makes me want to gag. I also have started a prescription prenatal vitamin I think may add to the nausea so I have decided to take it before I go to bed with dinner to see if that helps. Other than that this week I haven't been feeling so well with an upset stomach. I guess it isn't supposed to last long and my mom read it means the baby is healthy. If that is true then this baby is really healthy! I still haven't told a lot of people our good news, I am waiting for the traditional 3 month mark but I have however shared with a few friends and I think my Mom has shared with a lot of family. It was nice when I told my Grandma she was so happy and told me that "gives me a spark to live." I though it was so kind and seemed to really add a pep in her 91 year old step. She also told me that she wouldn't be a good babysitter because she can't stand up and hold the baby....HHMMM I told her, you can't really stand on your own anyways Grams how about you sit down and hold the baby, she thought that was a great idea. I can't wait for those 2 to meet. I never had a Great Grandmother how exciting for this baby to have. On that note even to have a Grandpa, I don't remember my Mom's dad although I hear stories, but I am sure my baby will remember my Dad. We have to think of a name for Grandpa, Dan never had a Grandpa either....All the neat things we get to start experiencing. But if there is any chance the mood swings and nausea could subside that would be its own blessing! 220 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment