Sunday, August 7, 2011

Things we were doing before we found out....

Dan and I got tickets from Tara to the U2 concert at Soldier  Field the night of and it was AWESOME!

  River, Reilly, and I were cheering on the USA women's soccer team in the semi-final. Can you believe 11 years ago I was at the World Cup Championship in Pasadena, CA 22nd row when they beat China in Penalty Kicks for the GOLD!!!!!! I can still remember every minute of it! What a thrill!

I bought a pineapple slicer and my Mom said this could be in a magazine :)

YES, what else makes the summer complete but going to different bars and trying to win team trivia. Go Tonerangers!
We Celebrated our one year anniversary with a complimentary night at Esplande Lakes.



LISLE and NAPERVILLE for the fest always a great time! Especially when you find $1 bottles and watch THE WEDDING BANNED.


WELL YES, THIS LOOKS ABOUT RIGHT! SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER, well after summer school that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment