Thursday, October 6, 2011

MILLIONAIRE

The baby to be, Dan, and I took a return trip to NEW YORK for two days this week as I was a contestant on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire!!! What an experience I can't believe it really happened! I received a phone call a few weeks back asking if I could come out and tape on the 4th and 5th and that is what we did. I have to say it was surreal and since I haven't hardly slept this week it is even more surreal.


I took this the first morning I was in the studio I didn't tape until the second day.
We went to the Doctor today and I asked him about pregnancy brain and he told me that women's brain's actually get 7% small during pregnancy which leads to memory loss and confusion not the greatest assets on a trivia game show, but I am glad I had the baby as my teammate during the nervousness! I had a terrific time, and a once in a lifetime experience. I can only imagine what life will throw at me next! Going to the last taping of The Oprah Show and a contestant on Millionaire within the same 6 months, what is going to top that??? Whatever it is, bring it on... Please!

BTW Meredith Viera is AMAZING, she couldn't have been more kind and real. The entire crew was AMAZING, I can't even believe it happened to me! Even more, the girls in my office decorated my desk when I returned that said "Palatine's own Millionaire". How awesome, I loved it!

I've been thinking since I am due on St. Patrick's Day maybe I have my own lil' lucky charm!! Love you baby

No comments:

Post a Comment