Thursday, October 13, 2011

Winner!!!!

A few weeks back Dan, Uncle Eric, and I traveled to the Long Grove fest. (Ok we drove about 10 minutes) We went to the annual Apple fest with the thousands of other people. We got apple donuts, apple cider, apple butter, chocolate covered cheesecake, chocolate covered banana and many other tasty treats, yes chocolate covered cheesecake---AMAZING! There were all kinds of food vendors, music stages, games, and of course giveaways. One giveaway was from the Walt Disney Timeshare Resorts. It was a Disney gift basket with a great big Mickey Mouse stuffed animal in the middle. I told Dan I wanted to go fill out an entry which he discouraged and Uncle Eric encouraged. Well I listened to Uncle Eric and last week they called to let me know I won the basket!!! Here I am at the Timeshare office at Woodfield picking up the basket, they told me to take a picture in front of Goofy.

                                                      
We have everything we need in that basket for our next trip to Disney, EXCEPT the free trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment