Wednesday, May 30, 2012

2-2-2

2 Months 2 Weeks and 2 days old!!!

Charli just loves bath time which makes me hopeful she will be a fish in the water! Plus Sassy has the pool all ready for her this summer. Her eyelashes are so long and all of a sudden just appeared. She changes more and more everyday but her hair just keeps on growing. She is also consistently sleeping through the night, I can't believe it!

She has become fascinated with something called...hands. She is realizing her hands and her ears belong to her! She also moves her hands through her hair and consistently makes a microphone with them and talks on the phone. (Dan thinks she is a righty)

I took 98 pictures last night during bath time and after. They are all too cute I wish I could post them all.

I think Charli is really enjoying having her rotation of days between Mommy, Daddy, and Sassy. I know we all love it!









No comments:

Post a Comment