Monday, May 14, 2012

My 1st Mother's Day

The weather was amazing, what a special day. First of all the point of Mother's Day is to spend it with family, what is not to like about it! I think it is officially my new favorite day of the year.

Dan, Charli, Eric, I, and the dogs went on a 2 hour walk to start out the day. It was so relaxing and Charli thoroughly enjoyed it in her Jeep stroller. It was the first time we used it and she really liked the ride.

We then went to the Bavarian Lodge in Lisle and had a feast. It was Dan, Charli, and I, joined by Mom, Dad, Eric, and Grandma (who for 92 looks fabulous). We had a really nice time. Mom and I opened gifts and Charli definitely spoiled me, I am the luckiest Mommy.

We then all headed over to Culvers for ice cream (custard), did you know it is  free for Mothers on our special day! That was awesome:). We ate our dessert in our cars, laughed some more, and then parted ways for the evening. We went home and just relaxed, it was the perfect day.

 Happy Mother's Day! To all of you who made my 1st Mother's Day so memorable and special. Thank you!
.
Ice cream cake, yum

4 generations



The love of my life


Her special outfit from Gramsy in Florida
Awwwww

(see the guy at the table behind us, even he was laughing with/at us)

No comments:

Post a Comment