Sunday, September 4, 2011

Almost time to DECORATE!

We are really excited to find out what we are having and then to be able to start decorating and pick out our theme. (Although we both have a feeling it's a little guy in there) One of my favorite themes for a baby's room is Winnie the Pooh. I just adore Winnie the Pooh, it makes me so happy.With that said we have some Winnie the Pooh pictures on the wall just to give the room a baby is on the way feel. As you will see below we are starting with a blank canvas. Next, we have a collection of clothes we found even before we were pregnant that were just too cute to pass up. A few months back we went to a sale of Disney lithographs and bought of course Pooh--Piglet's BIG Movie, 101 Dalmatians, Cinderella, Peter Pan, and Monsters Inc. all to be framed, they are amazing! Yesterday we went to Long Grove and Dan bought a U of I blanket. My mom has already bought a bouncy chair for her house and she is bringing me a rocking chair for mine. OH and Wait for this one... I already have an amazing changing table that I received for FREE from one of Emily's girlfriends. How awesome is that???? It has 2 shelves, a drawer, and is brand new!  I think we are off to a great start already!

No comments:

Post a Comment