Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mommy and me

I have been told numerous times get out from behind the camera, make sure you get in some pictures before you miss out on these moments. Here are a few random photos.

I'm a dancer!


Feed me!

Nurse and pump, nurse and pump, that is all that is on both our minds!
 Dan and I had our first "night out" alone after becoming parents. We drove out to Naperville so Sassy, Grampy, and Charli could hang out and we went to dinner. By the time we made it out to dinner it was after 8:30. We ended up at Shintu after walking out of Domo. Needless to say our conversation was based on Charli and we were entertained by numerous texts and videos from my mom of Charli. Once you become a parent it all changes. No complaints here...We were back by 11.
I mean who wouldn't want to hang out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment